Thursday, February 2, 2012

2012 Week 4




Week 4 of 2012 was a very depressing one for me. The pain in my ribs increased from Monday through Wednesday. Via my wife's encouragement I opted to visit an urgent care and see if I could get some peace of mind regarding my injuries. Thankfully, the doctor took my information seriously and they proceeded to do x-rays of my ribs and my left knee. The good news is that nothing is broken. I was informed that bruised ribs can be equally painful to broken ribs, but thankfully they heal faster. Following my visit to urgent care and filling the pain killer script the doctor gave me, I decided to rest for the rest of the week. I would have rested through Sunday, but my wife did get me out of the house on Sunday afternoon to join her for 4 miles. I was thankful that she did because it was a beautiful day outside.


No comments: