Sunday, September 11, 2011

Day 32 USRSA Streak




DATE: 09.11.2011
STREAK DAY: 32
STREAK INCEPTION DAY: 08.11.2011
TODAY'S RUN: 16 miles, 3.6 miles without-walk-segment/pause
LOCATION: Republic, MO, USA
START TIME: 7:13 AM
WEATHER: 55 D F Sunny @ start, 72 D F Sunny @ finish
PACE: 3.6 miles of gliding smooth-n-swift, the rest was a run-walk-mix
COMPANIONS: The Flying Duck miles 2-15
NON-COMPANION RUNNERS WITNESSED: 1
CREATURES: 2 Cats, 2 Dogs, 1 Squirrel

NOTES: At 1 time I was planning to run with the Duck today, but then he cancelled. I woke up and was moving slow. The Duck texted and he was once again available. He had mentioned a "long run" a couple days ago. I ran the mile to his house and then we ran 1.6 miles together before employing our 1st walk segment of the day. I suggested we hit the farm roads towards Billings. The Duck was thinking 10, I got him 14. A very enjoyable outing, with excellent weather. Solid 69 mile week.

No comments: