Monday, January 18, 2016

Week Summary January 11 2016 - January 17 2016


January 11, 2016 - January 17, 2006

The week was solid.  I started the week with a couple days off from work.  I had a goal of getting in a day that inluded more than one outing.  I actually pulled off a double outing day on Tuesday.  It was a busy day that included getting my haircut, paying some bills, and going to the movies.  The weather this week was a bit more on the crispy side.  My strongest outing this past week was the day I did two of the Battlefield loops.  It turned out that my second loop was a new loop peronsal best.  I am hopeful that this coming week will be solid and that I can really get some traction in the momentum department coming into my March marathon.  Scott and I got our traditional bro run in on Sunday.

I almost failed to mention that I found a new mantra this week: #PleasureCruising





No comments: