Monday, October 24, 2011

Day 75 USRSA Streak




DATE: 10.24.2011
STREAK DAY: 75
STREAK INCEPTION DAY: 08.11.2011
TODAY'S RUN: 2 miles; 2 miles without-walk-segment/pause
LOCATION: Republic, MO, USA
START TIME: 5:28 AM
WEATHER: 53 D F Clear
PACE: Easy shuffle
COMPANIONS: Son2
NON-COMPANION RUNNERS WITNESSED: 0
CREATURES: 0

NOTES: It was great to see Son2 jump out of bed and run with me today. This was his 3rd time covering 2 miles without a walk-segment/pause. I enjoyed just taking this one out at an easy shuffle as I felt a little tight from yesterday's trail event. I have a couple upcoming events on my mind: in 2 weeks I am coaching the Bride through her 1st half-marathon, and in 3 weeks I have a trail marathon. I might cut back my calories for the next 3 weeks so I can run a little lighter for that one. It will be a challenge to go sub-4 in a trail marathon, but I want sub-4-hour State #15.

No comments: