Friday, September 23, 2011

Day 44 USRSA Streak




DATE: 09.23.2011
STREAK DAY: 44
STREAK INCEPTION DAY: 08.11.2011
TODAY'S RUN: 8 miles, 8 miles without-walk-segment/pause
LOCATION: Republic, MO, USA
START TIME: 5:42 PM
WEATHER: 70 D F Cloudy
PACE: Felt bloated and more smoth than smooth, but averaged about 1 minute faster than I usually do in the mornings
COMPANIONS: 0
NON-COMPANION RUNNERS WITNESSED: 0
CREATURES: 1 Yorkshire Terrier puppy

NOTES: Slept in this morning. With my streak, missing the morning miles makes me nervous. I know how messy life can get, and I just have more peace of mind when I get the running done first thing. This was my last sub-masters run. I felt bloated out there tonight and not very smooth, but was pleasantly surprised to see my pace when it was all said and done.

No comments: