Friday, September 17, 2010

09.17.2010: 11 running miles




11 miles of running in Republic, MO.: an enjoyable evening run. These were my first miles following last weekend's marathon. I did do some running at the Bolivar High School Cross Country Invitation on Tuesday, via supporting the Griffith girls and taking pictures.

Tonight I stuck to a 27r:3w pattern and that felt great. I spent some time thinking about 27:3:4-ever out there on the run, i.e., keeping a pattern of 27 minutes of running and 3 minutes of walking forever and ever :). I am thinking of sticking to 27:3 for the next few weeks and that includes the marathons and the 100 miler I have coming up. Took the tunes with me on shuffle tonight and I enjoyed their presence. Weather tonight: around 74 degrees Fahrenheit. Elevation: +459/-459. I fueled on Sunkist fruit snacks three times on this run.


No comments: