i have been having difficulty finding the right layers for certain temperatures. my wind jacket is great for 20 degrees, but when it is a bit warmer than that, it fills with sweat and gets very heavy. i thought the solution would be a vest and i found a sporthill symmetry vest in my size on closeout. i am very happy with this vest. it is perfect for that 20 to 40 degree setting.
here is the hype:
Wind, rain, snow protection in a mid-weight vest this is treated with DWR, durable water repellent to block the outer elements. A brushed polyester liner wicks moisture away from the first layer to keep your core climate consistent.
- Createx with DWR (100% Polyester microfiber)
- Fully line: Liner (100% Polyester, brushed mesh)
- Createx with DWR (100% polyester microfiber)
- Reflective piping at front and back yoke
- Full front zip with fleece-lined strom guard and zipper garage•
- Vertical back vents
- Two on-seam front zip pockets
- Engineered and Designed: USA
- Fabric and Assembly: Imported