Monday, February 20, 2012

2012 Week 7




Things got rolling a little bit better this past week. Started the week with an enjoyable 15 mile outing in the snow.









I was more consistent with getting out there on a regular basis. I enjoyed a couple outings with my wife, and one outing with the Republic Running Gang (only 2 of us this week). The weekend was a little bit of a disappointment, but I enjoyed some good times with my family so that is a valid reason for less mile consumption.

During today's run; which goes for day 1 of week 8, I landed on another goal for the year. By December I wanted to be prepared to do a 7:20 per-mile even split marathon for a new personal best of approximately 3 hours 12 minutes and 16 seconds :)

Coming into week 8 I am intending to experiment with a different approach to eating. I will scoop everyone in on that next week.

No comments: